The Stability of the American Business Elite
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2008.
"How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 1611-1633.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2004. "How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," Working Papers 04-04, NET Institute, revised Dec 2004.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2005. "How do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," NBER Working Papers 11072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elise S. Brezis & FranÃ§ois Crouzet, 2004. "The Role of Higher Education Institutions: Recruitment of Elites and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1360, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egon Franck & Christian Opitz, 2003. "Different higher education patterns of topmanagers in the U.S., France, and Germany. A signaling approach," Working Papers 0022, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:189-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .