Editor's Choice Allocation of human capital and innovation at the frontier: firm-level evidence on Germany and the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:decono:v:166:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10645-018-9322-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:51:y:2019:i:c:p:43-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2018. "Follow the leader: Evidence of the Productivity catch-up of European firms," Working Papers 1806, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:75-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caterina Santi & Pietro Santoleri, 2017.
"Exploring the link between innovation and growth in Chilean firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 445-467, August.
- Caterina Santi & Pietro Santoleri, 2016. "Exploring the link between Innovation and Growth in Chilean firms," LEM Papers Series 2016/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vincent Vandenberghe, 2017. "The Contribution of Educated Workers to Firms' Efficiency Gains The Key Role of the Proximity to Frontier," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:24:y:2015:i:5:p:875-949.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.