Capabilities of large services outsourcing firms: the "outsourcing plus staff transfer model" in EDS and IBM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Ippolito, Beatrice & Miozzo, Marcela & Consoli, Davide, 2014.
"Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: The case of design,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1334-1352.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Consoli Davide, 2014. "Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: the case of design," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00962391, HAL.
- Jorge Britto & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Lucas Araújo & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "Knowledge flows, firms' competencies, and patent citations: an analysis of the trajectory of IBM," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 561, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Desyllas, Panos & Lee, Hsing-fen & Miles, Ian, 2016. "Innovation collaboration and appropriability by knowledge-intensive business services firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1337-1351.
- D’Ippolito,Beatrice & Miozzo,Marcela & Consoli,Davide, 2012.
"Knowledge systematisation and the development of a business function: the case of design,"
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series
201202, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 30 May 2012.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Davide Consoli, 2013. "Knowledge Systematisation and the Development of a Business Function: The Case of Design," DRUID Working Papers 13-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Consoli Davide, 2014. "Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: the case of design," Working Papers hal-00962391, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:909-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.