Meta-paradigm change and the theory of the firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Ben R. & Nightingale, Paul & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2012.
"Science and technology studies: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1182-1204.
- Ben Martin & Paul Nightingale & Alfredo Yegros-Yegros, 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111004, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- R. Martin, Ben & Nightingale, Paul & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201110, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Martin, Ben & Nightingale, P. & Yegros-Yegros, A., 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Working Papers wp427, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0107-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Welch & Niina Nummela & Peter Liesch, 2016. "The Internationalization Process Model Revisited: An Agenda for Future Research," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(6), pages 783-804, December.
- Frohwein, Torsten, 2014. "Grundlagen der Theorie der Firma: Methodologie wissenschaftlicher Theorien," Research Papers on Innovation, Services and Technology 1/2014, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Business Administration, Department I - Institute of Research & Development and Innovation Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:533-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .