University patenting and the pace of industrial innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2015.
"The Ownership of Academic Patents and Their Impact. Evidence from Five European Countries,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 66(1), pages 143-171.
- Francesco LISSONI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Fabio MONTOBBIO (KITeS, Université BOCCONI - Milan), 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2015. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Post-Print hal-01135668, HAL.
- Lissoni, Francesco & Montobbio, Fabio, 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201220, University of Turin.
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Post-Print hal-00779742, HAL.
- Nordhaus, William, 2011. "Designing a friendly space for technological change to slow global warming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 665-673, July.
- Francesco Lissoni, 2013.
"Intellectual property and university–industry technology transfer,"
Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 7, pages 164-194
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francesco Lissoni, 2013. "Intellectual Property and University-Industry Technology Transfer," Post-Print hal-01136193, HAL.
- Giovanni Ramello, 2011.
"Property rights and externalities: the uneasy case of knowledge,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 123-141, February.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2010. "Property rights and externalities: The uneasy case of knowledge," POLIS Working Papers 149, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "Property Rights and Externalities: The Uneasy Case of Knowledge," ICER Working Papers 02-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Joel West, 2008. "Commercializing Open Science: Deep Space Communications as the Lead Market for Shannon Theory, 1960-73," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1506-1532, December.
- Frosch, Katharina & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Steinle, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2015. "Individual determinants of inventor productivity: Report and preliminary results with evidence from linked human capital and patent data," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2012. "Does Co-Location Accelerate Knowledge Outflows from FDI? The Role of MNC Subsidiaries' Technology Sourcing Strategies," DRUID Working Papers 12-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Joanne Oxley & Tetsuo Wada, 2009. "Alliance Structure and the Scope of Knowledge Transfer: Evidence from U.S.-Japan Agreements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 635-649, April.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zwick, Thomas & Frosch, Katharina & Hoisl, Karin & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2017.
"The power of individual-level drivers of inventive performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-137.
- Zwick, Thomas & Frosch, Katharina & Hoisl, Karin & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2015. "The power of individual-level drivers of inventive performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Julien Pénin, 2009. "On the consequences of university patenting: What can we learn by asking directly to academic inventors?," Working Papers of BETA 2009-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hussler Caroline & Pénin Julien, 2010. "The determinants of scientific research agenda: Why do academic inventors choose to perform patentable versus non-patentable research?," Working Papers of BETA 2010-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2013. "Knowledge breadth of MNC subsidiaries and the duration of host-country firms' search," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Pénin, Julien, 2011. "Sur les conséquences du brevet d’invention dans la science : résultats d’une enquête auprès des inventeurs académiques français," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(2), pages 137-173, juin.
- Foray, Dominique & Lissoni, Francesco, 2010. "University Research and Public–Private Interaction," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:16:y:2007:i:4:p:505-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.