Information, appropriability, and the generation of innovative knowledge four decades after Arrow and Nelson: an introduction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reig-Otero,Y. & Edwards-Schachter,M. & Feliú-Mingarro,C. & Fernández De Lucio,I., 2012. "Generation and diffusion of innovations in a District Innovation System: The case of ink-jet printing," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201208, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Giovanni Dosi & Sébastien Lechevalier & Angelo Secchi, 2010. "Interfirm heterogeneity: nature, sources and consequences for industrial dynamics. An introduction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642680, HAL.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2016. "Antitrust exemptions for joint R&D improve patents," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2012. "On the green and innovative side of trade competitiveness? The impact of environmental policies and innovation on EU exports," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 132-153.
- Martin, Ben R., 2012.
"The evolution of science policy and innovation studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1219-1239.
- Ben Martin, 2008. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080828, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martin, B.R., 2012. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp432, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Sapprasert, Koson, 2012.
"Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1132-1153.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111003, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lehrer, Mark & Nell, Phillip & Gärber, Lisa, 2007. "A National Systems View of University Development: Towards a Broadened Perspective on the Entrepreneurial University Based on the German and US Experience," Kiel Working Papers 1370, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gilli, Marianna & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2014.
"Innovation complementarity and environmental productivity effects: Reality or delusion? Evidence from the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 56-67.
- Marianna Gilli & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Innovation Complementarity and Environmental Productivity Effects: Reality or Delusion? Evidence from the EU," Working Papers 2013.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Marianna Gilli, 2014. "Innovation Complementarity and Environmental Productivity Effects: Reality or Delusion? Evidence from the EU," Working Papers 2014043, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2011. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 431-453.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anupama Phene & Stephen Tallman, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers and Alliance Formation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(7), pages 1058-1090, November.
- Antonioli, Davide & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013. "Is environmental innovation embedded within high-performance organisational changes? The role of human resource management and complementarity in green business strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 975-988.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00642680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Shim, Woohyun, 2012. "Regulation and digital innovation: Theory and evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60364, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:15:y:2006:i:6:p:891-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.