The Effects of Advertising in an Inverse Demand System: Norwegian Vegetables Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Johane Dikgang & Sunita Prugsamatz Ofstad, 2018. "Effect of marine protected areas and macroeconomic environment on meat consumption in SEAFO countries," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Sven Anders & Anke Mőser, 2010. "Consumer Choice and Health: The Importance of Health Attributes for Retail Meat Demand in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 249-271, June.
- Stathis Klonaris & Garyfallos Arabatzis, 2009. "Empirical Demand Analysis For Long - Length Roundwood (Sawlogs) In Greece," Working Papers 2009-03, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Eric Sjöberg, 2015.
"Pricing on the Fish Market--Does Size Matter?,"
Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 277-296.
- Eric SjÃ¶berg, 2014. "Pricing the Fish Market- Does size matter?," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- H. Holly Wang & Paul Gardner de Beville, 2017. "The media impact of animal disease on the US meat demand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(4), pages 493-504, September.
- Steen, Marie, 2006. "Flower Power at the Dutch Flower Auctions? Application of an Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25441, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:25:y:1998:i:1:p:129-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.