The Economics of the Counter-Reformation: Incumbent-Firm Reaction to Market Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016.
"Causes and consequences of the Protestant Reformation,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-25.
- Sascha O. Becker & Steven Pfaff & Jared Rubin, 2015. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Working Papers 15-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Becker, Sascha O & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1105, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sascha O. Becker & Steven Pfaff & Jared Rubin, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Working Papers 16-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 260, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Janine HÃ¶hener & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2012. "ReligionsÃ¶konomie: eine Ãœbersicht," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ralph Hippe & Roger Fouquet, 2015. "The human capital transition and the role of policy," GRI Working Papers 185, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Robert Ekelund & Robert Hébert, 2010. "Interest groups, public choice and the economics of religion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 429-436, March.
- Mario Ferrero, 2014. "Competition between Judaism and Christianity: Paul's Galatians as Entry Deterrence," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 204-226, May.
More about this item
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:42:y:2004:i:4:p:690-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.