Life Expectancy, Schooling Time, Retirement, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & d׳Albis, Hippolyte & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016.
"Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 118-141.
- Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2015. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112937, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 06/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Miguel Sanchez-Romero & Hippolyte d'Albis & Alexia Prskawetz, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," Post-Print halshs-01524869, HAL.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Bity Diene, 2009.
"A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 201-244, June.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Bity Diene & Theophile Azomahou, 2007. "A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth," Working Papers 2007_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Bity, DIENE & Théophile, AZOMAHOU, 2007. "A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Diene, Bity, 2008. "A Closer Look at the Relationship Between Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- AZOMAHOU, Théophile T. & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DIENE, Bity, 2009. "A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2115, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic, 2012. "Longevity and Schooling: The Case of Retirement," Discussion Papers 12-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006. "Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009. "Human capital formation and macroeconomic performance in an ageing small open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 725-744, March.
- Bo Malmberg & Eva Andersson & S V Subramanian, 2010. "Links between ill health and regional economic performance: evidence from Swedish longitudinal data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(5), pages 1210-1220, May.
- repec:sek:jijoes:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:82-99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:42:y:2004:i:4:p:602-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.