Life Expectancy, Schooling Time, Retirement, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Casey B Mulligan, 2000.
"Can Monopoly Unionism Explain Publically Induced Retirement?,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
157, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2000. "Can Monopoly Unionism Explain Publicly Induced Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 7680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & d׳Albis, Hippolyte & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016.
"Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 118-141.
- Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2015. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112937, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Miguel Sanchez-Romero & Hippolyte D'Albis & Alexia Prskawetz, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," Post-Print halshs-01524869, HAL.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 06/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006. "Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Bity Diene, 2009.
"A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 201-244.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Bity Diene & Theophile Azomahou, 2007. "A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth," Working Papers 2007_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- AZOMAHOU, Théophile T. & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DIENE, Bity, 2009. "A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2115, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Bity, DIENE & Théophile, AZOMAHOU, 2007. "A closer look at the relationship between life expectancy and economic growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Diene, Bity, 2008. "A Closer Look at the Relationship Between Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009. "Human capital formation and macroeconomic performance in an ageing small open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 725-744, March.
- Bo Malmberg & Eva Andersson & S V Subramanian, 2010. "Links between ill health and regional economic performance: evidence from Swedish longitudinal data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(5), pages 1210-1220, May.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic, 2012. "Longevity and Schooling: The Case of Retirement," Discussion Papers 12-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:42:y:2004:i:4:p:602-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .