Gender and Industry Differences in Employment Cyclicality: Evidence Over the Postwar Period
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 1993. "Sectoral Shocks, Learning, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 777-794.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Verdugo & Guilllaume Allègre, 2017.
"Labour force participation and job polarization : evidence from Europe during the Great Recession,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2017-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gregory Verdugo & Guillaume Allegre, 2017. "Labour force participation and job polarization : evidence from Europe during the great recession," Sciences Po publications 2017-16, Sciences Po.
- Maré, David C & Fabling, Richard, 2013.
"The incidence and persistence of cyclical job loss in New Zealand,"
13_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Maré, Dave C. & Fabling, Richard, 2013. "The Incidence and Persistence of Cyclical Job Loss in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 7745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Young Lee & Changyong Rhee & Taeyoon Sung, 2006. "Fiscal policy in Korea: Before and after the financial crisis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(4), pages 509-531, August.
- Donggyun Shin & Gary Solon, 2007.
"New Evidence On Real Wage Cyclicality Within Employer-Employee Matches,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(5), pages 648-660, November.
- Donggyun Shin & Gary Solon, 2006. "New Evidence on Real Wage Cyclicality within Employer-Employee Matches," NBER Working Papers 12262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:38:y:2000:i:4:p:641-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .