The Relative Stickiness of Wages and Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Silva, José I. & López-Villavicencio, Antonia, 2012. "Labor disruption costs and real wages cyclicality," MPRA Paper 42366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carter, Thomas J., 2005. "Money and efficiency wages: the neglected effect of employment on efficiency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-209, March.
- Jaromir Benes & Tibor Hledik & Michael Kumhof & David Vavra, 2005. "An Economy in Transition and DSGE: What the Czech National Bankâ€™s New Projection Model Needs," Working Papers 2005/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Moore, Tomoe & Pentecost, Eric J., 2006. "An investigation into the sources of fluctuation in real and nominal wage rates in eight EU countries: A structural VAR approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 357-376, June.
- Nicholas Apergis & Alexandros Panethimitakis, 2011. "Stylised facts of Greek business cycles: new evidence from aggregate and across regimes data," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 147-165.
- Thomas J. Carter, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Efficiency Wages, and Nominal Wage Rigidities," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 349-359, Summer.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:3:p:249-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chandranath Amarasekara & George J. Bratsiotis, 2012.
"Monetary policy and real wage cyclicality,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(33), pages 4391-4408, November.
- Chandarath Amarasekara & George Bratsiotis, 2009. "Monetary Policy and Real Wage Cyclicality," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 122, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Lastrapes, William D., 2002.
"Real wages and aggregate demand shocks: contradictory evidence from VARs,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 389-413.
- Lastrapes, W.D., 2000. "Real Wages and Aggregate Demand Shocks: Contradictory Evidence from Vars," Papers 99-476, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "The relative adjustment of wages and prices: direct tests within a multiple-equation system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 985-997.
- Steinar Holden, 2001.
"Monetary Policy and Nominal Rigidities under Low Inflation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
481, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holden,S., 2001. "Monetary policy and nominal rigidities under low inflation," Memorandum 16/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Steinar, 2004. "Wage formation under low inflation," Memorandum 09/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Helge & Holden, Lars & Holden, Steinar, 2010. "Contract adjustment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 657-680, April.
- Doh-Khul Kim, 2005. "Real Wage and Nominal Shock: Evidence from Pacific-Rim Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 249-255, August.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2015.
"Real wages and monetary policy: a DSGE approach,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 734-752, October.
- Perry, Bryan & Phillips, Kerk L. & Spencer, David E., 2012. "Real wages and monetary policy: A DSGE approach," MPRA Paper 36995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L. Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2012. "Real Wages and Monetary Policy: A DSGE Approach," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2015. "State-Level Variation in the Real Wage Response to Monetary Policy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L. Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2012. "State-Level Evidence on the Cyclicality of Real Wages," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-05, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Andersen, Torben M., 1999. "Nominal rigidities and the optimal rate of inflation," CFS Working Paper Series 1999/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:120-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .