Pot-Bellies, Cattle Breeds and Revealing Signals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Lusk, Jayson L., 2016. "Random Sampling of Beef Cattle for Genetic Testing: Optimal Sample Size Determination," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229195, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Athanasios G. Chymis & Harvey S. James & Srinivasa Konduru & Vern L. Pierce & Robert L. Larson, 2007.
"Asymmetric information in cattle auctions: the problem of revaccinations,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 79-88, January.
- Chymis, Athanasios G. & James, Harvey S., Jr. & Konduru, Srinivasa & Pierce, Vern L., 2004. "Asymmetric Information In Cattle Auctions: The Problem Of Revaccinations," Working Papers 26039, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007.
"The Value of Third-Party Certification of Preconditioning Claims at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2006. "The Value of Third-Party Certification of Preconditioning Claims at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12683, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rat-Aspert, Olivier & Weldegebriel, Habtu T. & Stott, Alistair W. & Fourichon, C., 2008. "Managing animal health status information in the cattle market," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44064, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:31:y:1993:i:3:p:481-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.