Family Bequests and the Derived Demand for Health Inputs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B., 2009.
"Child health and the income gradient: Evidence from Australia,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 805-817, July.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B., 2008. "Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from Australia," MPRA Paper 13959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angulo, Ana María & Barberán, Ramón & Egea, Pilar & Mur, Jesús, 2011.
"An analysis of health expenditure on a microdata population basis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 169-180.
- Angulo, Ana María & Barberán, Ramón & Egea, Pilar & Mur, Jesús, 2011. "An analysis of health expenditure on a microdata population basis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 169-180, January.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Logan McLeod & Jane E. Ruseski, 2014.
"Physical Activity And Health Outcomes: Evidence From Canada,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Humphreys, Brad & McLeod, Logan & Ruseski, Jane, 2011. "Physical Activity and Health Outcome: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2011-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 2001. "Effect of Schooling on Obesity: Is Health Knowledge a Moderating Factor?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 129-137.
- Jane E. Ruseski & Brad R. Humphreys, 2011. "Participation in Physical Activity and Health Outcomes: Evidence from the Canadian Community Health Survey," Chapters, in: Plácido Rodríguez & Stefan Késenne & Brad R. Humphreys (ed.),The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2005. "Saúde e Saneamento no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1081, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:17:y:1979:i:3:p:419-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.