The region in food--important or irrelevant?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2006.
"Job Protection: The Macho Hypothesis,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 390-410, Autumn.
- Pierre Cahuc & Yann Algan, 2004. "Job protection: The Macho hypothesis," 2004 Meeting Papers 332, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2006. "Job protection: the Macho Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-00395385, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2004. "Job protection: the Macho Hypothesis?," Sciences Po publications 1192, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2004. "Job protection: the Macho Hypothesis?," Working Papers hal-01065504, HAL.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2004. "Job Protection: The Macho Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 1192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2006. "Job Protection: the Macho Hypothesis?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/43usn88ugg8, Sciences Po.
- David Campbell & Alan Carruth & Andrew Dickerson & Francis Green, 2007. "Job insecurity and wages," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 544-566, March.
- Andrew Benito, 2006. "Does job insecurity affect household consumption?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 157-181, January.
- Green, Francis & Felstead, Alan & Burchell, Brendan, 2000. " Job Insecurity and the Difficulty of Regaining Employment: An Empirical Study of Unemployment Expectations," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(0), pages 855-883, Special I.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezende, Daniel Carvalho de, 2014. "Politics in Food Markets: alternative modes of qualification and engaging," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 52(2), June.
- Phil Mount, 2012. "Growing local food: scale and local food systems governance," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(1), pages 107-121, March.
- Bauhardt, Christine & Brückner, Meike & Caglar, Gülay, 2015. "Understanding consumer behaviour: the social embeddedness of food practices," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9755-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:3:y:2010:i:2:p:177-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .