Industrial districts, social cohesion and economic decline in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Giansoldati & Rubens Pauluzzo, 2011. "The International Evolution of Italian and Chinese Districts: What Role for Lead Firms?," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 471-486, December.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2014. "Technocratic Consensus, Institutional Change and Questionable Ends. Remarks on Italy's Economic Policy," Working Papers 77-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- Valentina De Marchi & Riccardo Voltani, 2014. "Aziende distrettuali e non distrettuali a confronto: le performance nel settore orafo italiano," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 163-186.
- Florence Neymotin, 2014. "Immigrant influx and social cohesion erosion," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Sue Konzelmann & Frank Wilkinson, 2016. "Co-operation in Production, the Organization of Industry & Productive Systems: A Critical Survey of the 'District' Form of Industrial Organisation & Development," Working Papers wp481, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Paolo Di Martino & Emanuele Felice & Michelangelo Vasta, 2017. "The curious case of the coexistence of two “access-orders”: Explaining the Italian regional divide," Department of Economics University of Siena 758, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:ris:invreg:0360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Capestro & Elisabetta Tarantino & Fabrizio Morgangni & Eleonora Tricarico & Gianluigi Guido, 2014. "Distretti calzaturieri in crisi: cause del declino e strategie di rinnovamento," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 187-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:34:y:2010:i:6:p:955-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.