Aziende distrettuali e non distrettuali a confronto: le performance nel settore orafo italiano
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2010. "Industrial districts, social cohesion and economic decline in Italy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(6), pages 955-974.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Anna Carabelli & Giovanna Hirsch, 2007. "Italian Industrial Districts on the Move: Where Are They Going?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 19-41, July.
- Gaggio, Dario, 2006. "Pyramids of Trust: Social Embeddedness and Political Culture in Two Italian Gold Jewelry Districts," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 19-58, March.
- Valentina De Marchi & Joonkoo Lee & Gary Gereffi, 2014.
"Globalization, Recession and the Internationalization of Industrial Districts: Experiences from the Italian Gold Jewellery Industry,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 866-884, April.
- Valentina De Marchi & Joonkoo Lee & Gary Gereffi, 2012. "Globalization, Recession and the Internationalization of Industrial Districts: Experiences from the Italian Gold Jewellery Industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0150, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Elio Iannuzzi & Massimiliano Berardi, 2012. "Italian industrial districts: crisis or evolution?," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 23-36.
- Dario Gaggio, 2007. "Introduction to In Gold We Trust: Social Capital and Economic Change in the Italian Jewelry Towns," Introductory Chapters,in: In Gold We Trust: Social Capital and Economic Change in the Italian Jewelry Towns Princeton University Press.
- Maria Chiarvesio & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2008. "Global Value Chains and Open Networks: The Case of Italian Industrial Districts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 333-350, December.
- Massimo Carraro & Roberto Grandinetti & Romano Cappellari, 2007. "Morellato: una nuova strategia nel settore del gioiello," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 85-98.
- Marina Murat & Sergio Paba, 2005. "I distretti industriali tra immigrazione e internazionalizzazione produttiva," Department of Economics 0517, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsDistretti industriali; settore orafo; recessione; globalizzazione; Italia;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:eseses:v:html10.3280/es2014-001014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=14 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.