The revealed preferences of high technology acquirers: An analysis of the innovation characteristics of their targets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desyllas, Panos & Hughes, Alan, 2010. "Do high technology acquirers become more innovative?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1105-1121, October.
- Erik Lehmann & Thorsten Braun & Sebastian Krispin, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 589-608, October.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Krispin, Sebastian & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability," UO Working Papers 03-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Erik E. Lehmann & Manuel T. Schwerdtfeger, 2016. "Evaluation of IPO-firm takeovers: an event study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 921-938, December.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Graduation and sell-out strategies in the Alternative Investment Market," Discussion Papers 4_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2011. "To explore or to exploit? An empirical investigation of acquisitions by large incumbents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1217-1225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:6:p:1089-1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.