Aggregate demand and the endogeneity of the natural rate of growth: evidence from Latin American economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AndrÃ© de Melo Modenesi & Rui Lyrio Modenesi & JosÃ© Luis Oreiro & Norberto Montani Martins, 2013. "Convention, interest rates and monetary policy: a post-Keynesianâ€“French-conventions-school approach," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 76-92.
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2014.
"The balance of payments-constrained growth rate and the natural rate of growth: new empirical evidence,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 817-838.
- Lanzafame, Matteo, 2011. "The balance of payments constrained growth rate and the natural rate of growth: new empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 33130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabakashi, Luciano & Costa da Silva, Guilherme Jonas & Oreiro, José Luis & Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2012.
"The economics of demand-led growth: theory and evidence for Brazil,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- José Luís Oreiro & Luciano Nakabashi, 2007. "The Economics of Demand Led-Growth Theory and Evidence for Brazil," Working Papers 0070, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- José Luis Oreiro & Luciano Nakabashi & Guilherme Jonas & Gustavo Souza, 2010. "The Economics of Demand Led-Growth: Theory and Evidence for Brazil," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 339, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Kevin S. Nell & A.P. Thirlwall, 2017.
"Why does the productivity of investment vary across countries?,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 70(282), pages 213-245.
- Kevin S. Nell & A.P. Thirlwall, 2017. "Why Does the Productivity of Investment Vary Across Countries?," Studies in Economics 1703, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:psl:moneta:2017:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fortuno-Hernández, Josefa Carolina. & Landa-Díaz, Heri Óscar., 2014. "Gasto público, inversión y crecimiento en México , 1980-2014," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 33-52, segundo s.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2013. "Economic Growth in an Open Developing Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:5:p:967-984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.