The escape from conjectural variations: the consistency condition in duopoly theory from Bowley to Fellner
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2011.
"The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game,"
11/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brito, Paulo & Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw David, 2012. "The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2012. "The evolution of the mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 12/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015.
"A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg's Book: ‘Market Structure and Equilibrium’,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 52-60, March.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015. "A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg’s Book: “Market Structure and Equilibrium”," Post-Print hal-01385979, HAL.
- Vyacheslav Kalashnikov & Vladimir Bulavsky & Vitaliy Kalashnikov & Nataliya Kalashnykova, 2014. "Structure of demand and consistent conjectural variations equilibrium (CCVE) in a mixed oligopoly model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 217(1), pages 281-297, June.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006. "Explain ‘conjectural variation’ in Cournot duopoly, evaluate its impacts and discuss the policy implication," MPRA Paper 13652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J., 2011. "Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 729-735, May.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:152:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9880-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Variation conjecturale in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Variación conjetural in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Conjectural variation in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:29:y:2005:i:4:p:601-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.