The escape from conjectural variations: the consistency condition in duopoly theory from Bowley to Fellner
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2011.
"The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game,"
11/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brito, Paulo & Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw David, 2012. "The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2012. "The evolution of the mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 12/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015.
"A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg's Book: ‘Market Structure and Equilibrium’,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 52-60, March.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015. "A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg’s Book: “Market Structure and Equilibrium”," Post-Print hal-01385979, HAL.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006. "Explain ‘conjectural variation’ in Cournot duopoly, evaluate its impacts and discuss the policy implication," MPRA Paper 13652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J., 2011. "Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 729-735, May.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:29:y:2005:i:4:p:601-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .