Sargent versus Simon: Bounded Rationality Unbound
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erdem, Esra & Glyn, Andrew, 2001. " Job Deficits in UK Regions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(0), pages 737-752, Special I.
- Robert Rowthorn, 2005. "Combined and Uneven Development: Reflections on the North-South Divide," Working Papers wp305, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 1977. "UK Industry and the World Economy: A Case of De-industrialisation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 113-136, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duo Qin, 2006. "VAR Modelling Approach and Cowles Commission Heritage," Working Papers 557, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Barros, Gustavo, 2007.
"Herbert A. Simon e o conceito de racionalidade: limites e procedimentos
[Herbert A. Simon and the concept of rationality: boundaries and procedures]," MPRA Paper 71508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sent, Esther-Mirjam, 2004. "The legacy of Herbert Simon in game theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 303-317, March.
- Richard Holt & J. Barkley Rosser & David Colander, 2011. "The Complexity Era in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 357-369.
- Lages, André Maia Gomes, 2006.
"A Contribuição Singular de Simon e sua Repercussão Teórica Relevante
[Simon's Unique Contribution and Its Relevant Theoretical Impact]," MPRA Paper 31182, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Mar 2006.
- Scott Moss, 1997. "Boundedly versus Procedurally Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 97-30, Manchester Metropolitan University, Centre for Policy Modelling.
- Hosseini, Hamid, 2003. "The arrival of behavioral economics: from Michigan, or the Carnegie School in the 1950s and the early 1960s?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 391-409, September.
- John E. King, 2013. "Should post-Keynesians make a behavioural turn?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 231-242.
- Stephen Dunn, 2000. "Fundamental Uncertainty and the Firm in the Long Run," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 419-433.
- Petracca, Enrico, 2015. "A tale of paradigm clash: Simon, situated cognition and the interpretation of bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 64517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byunghwan Lee & John O’Brien & K. Sivaramakrishnan, 2010. "Availability Heuristic and Observed Bias in Growth Forecasts: Evidence from an Analysis of Multiple Business Cycles," Chapters,in: Handbook of Behavioral Finance, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:21:y:1997:i:3:p:323-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .