Innovation Clusters and Kondratieff Long Waves in Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinstaller, Andreas & Holzl, Werner, 2001. "The Technological Bias in the Establishment of a Technological Regime: the adoption and enforcement of early information processing technologies in US manufacturing, 1870-1930," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003.
"Breaking the waves: a Poisson regression approach to Schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 671-693, September.
- B. Verspagen & G. Silverberg, 2000. "Breaking the waves: a poisson regression approach to schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Working Papers 00.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2000. "Breaking the Waves: A Poisson Regression Approach to Schumpeterian Clustering of Basic Innovations," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2003. "Brewing the future: stylized facts about innovation and their confrontation with a percolation model," Working Papers 03.06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- G. Silverberg, 2007.
"Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 50
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alfred Kleinknecht & Kees Van Montfort & Erik Brouwer, 2002. "The Non-Trivial Choice between Innovation Indicators," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 109-121.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2002. "The discrete charm of the bourgeoisie: quantum and continuous perspectives on innovation and growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1275-1289, December.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 1994.
"Business Cycles and Service Innovations : Some Questions in the Light of Schumpeterian Thought
[Cycles économiques et innovations de service : quelques interrogations à la lumière de la pensée schu," Post-Print halshs-01133084, HAL.
- Korkut Erturk, 2002. "Revisiting the Old Theory of Cyclical Growth: Harrod, Kaldor cum Schumpeter," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 179-192.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1993. "Cycles économiques et innovation de services : quelques interrogations à la lumière de la pensée schumpétérienne," Post-Print halshs-01114012, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:10:y:1986:i:2:p:101-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.