Comparative Survey Imputation Methods for Farm Household Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & Parcell, Joseph L., 2013. "Implications of Survey Sampling Design for Missing Data Imputation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149679, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Morehart, Mitch & Milkove, Dan & Xu, Yang, 2014. "Multivariate Farm Debt Imputation in the Agricultural Resource Management Survey (ARMS)," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169401, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Timothy A. Park & Jeremy G. Weber, 2012. "Keeping ARMS relevant: extracting additional information from ARMS," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(2), pages 233-246, July.
- Kilic, Talip & Zezza, Alberto & Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara, 2017.
"Missing(ness) in Action: Selectivity Bias in GPS-Based Land Area Measurements,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 143-157.
- Kilic, Talip & Zezza, Alberto & Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara, 2013. "Missing(ness) in action : selectivity bias in GPS-based land area measurements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6490, The World Bank.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & Parcell, Joseph L., 2012. "Implications of Missing Data Imputation for Agricultural Household Surveys: An Application to Technology Adoption," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124333, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:2:p:613-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .