Adapting Cooperative Structure to the New Global Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cross, Robin M. & Buccola, Steven T. & Thomann, Enrique A., 2006. "Cooperation and Cheating," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21158, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cadot, Julien & Alonso Ugaglia, Adeline, 2015. "Cooperative Strategy and Liquidation in the Bordeaux Wine Industry," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205743, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Bond, Jennifer Keeling, 2006. "Cooperative Growth and Decline: A Game Theoretic Approach to Understanding Members' Allocation Choices," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21279, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gabriel J. Power & Victoria Salin & John L. Park, 2012. "Strategic options associated with cooperative members' equity," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 48-67, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:5:p:1254-1261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.