Protection and Trade Liberalization under Incomplete Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Beghin, John C. & Fang, Cheng, 2002. "Protection and Trade Liberalization Under Incomplete Market Integration," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5018, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016.
"Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy,"
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2017.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fazleen, Abdul & Stephan, Von Cramon, 2015. "The Policy Analysis Matrix of Profitability and Competitiveness of Rice Farming in Malaysia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210872, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives 163856, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Touré, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on irrigated rice performance," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160288, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Gerpacio, Roberta V. & Pingali, Prabhu L., 2007. "Tropical and Subtropical Maize in Asia: Production Systems, Constraints, and Research Priorities," Maize Production Systems Papers 56107, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16732, Farm Foundation.
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Horridge, J. Mark, 2010.
"Disaggregated data and trade policy analysis: The value of linking partial and general equilibrium models,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 755-766, May.
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Adeoye, I.B. & Oni, O.A., 2014. "Competitiveness and Effects of Policies on Plantain Production Systems in Southwestern Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(4), December.
- TourÃ©, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on the performance of irrigated rice," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Narayanan, Badri & Thomas Hertel & Mark Horridge, 2010. "Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models: A GTAP Application Using TASTE," GTAP Technical Papers 3192, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:3:p:768-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.