Globalization and Poverty: Lessons from the Theory and Practice of Food Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:371237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard G. GUNTER & Rolph HOEVEN, 2004.
"The social dimension of globalization: A review of the literature,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 7-43, March.
- Gunter, Bernhard G., 2004. "The social dimension of globalization : a review of the literature," ILO Working Papers 993712373402676, International Labour Organization.
- Chris Funk & Molly Brown, 2009. "Declining global per capita agricultural production and warming oceans threaten food security," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(3), pages 271-289, September.
- Nouve, Kofi & Staatz, John M., 2003. "The Food Security Debate In West Africa Following The Wto Agreements On Agriculture," Staff Papers 11746, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Carr, Edward R., 2006. "Postmodern conceptualizations, modernist applications: Rethinking the role of society in food security," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 14-29, February.
- Mete FERIDUN & Janet O. OLUSI & Benjamin Ayodele FOLORUNSO, 2006. "Analyzing The Impact Of Globalization On Economic Development In Developing Economies: An Application Of Error Correction Modelling (Ecm)To Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:3:p:714-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.