Efficiency and Market Power in Greek Food Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Kalantizi, Maria A., 2012. "Investigating market structure of the Greek food and beverages manufacturing industry: A Hall-Roeger approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), pages 1-17.
- Sizhong Sun, 2014. "Foreign Entry and Firm Advertising Intensity: Evidence from China," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, August.
- Emilio Galdeano Gómez, 2002. "Competitividad de las cooperativas hortofrutícolas: análisis del impacto económico de las acciones de calidad y medioambientales en las OPFH andaluzas," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 41, pages 53-83, August.
- Chang-Yang Lee, 2002. "Advertising, Its Determinants, and Market Structure," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(1), pages 89-101, August.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2016.
"Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis,"
International Journal of Food and Beverage Manufacturing and Business Models (IJFBMBM), IGI Global, vol. 1(2), pages 15-30, July.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 67084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001.
"Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich,"
German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(03), pages 1-5.
- Koerner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," FE Working Papers 0101, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Anthony Rezitis & Maria Kalantzi, 2011. "Investigating Market Structure of the Greek Manufacturing Industry: A Hall-Roeger Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 383-400, December.
- Ourania Notta & Kostas Oustapassidis, 2001. "Profitability and Media Advertising in Greek Food Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(1), pages 115-126, February.
- Drescher, Klaus & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Bestimmungsgründe der regionalen Marktstruktur im deutschen Lebensmitteleinzelhandel," FE Working Papers 0104, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:3:p:623-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.