Environmental Externalities and the Optimal Level of Market Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid Ahmadian, 2011. "Dynamics Emission for a Polluting Industry," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(3), pages 93-102, fall.
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Kim, C.S. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Taylor, Harold & Schluter, Gerald E., 2002. "Market Power And Cost-Efficiency Effects Of The Market Concentration In The U.S. Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19674, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leonardo J. Maldonado, 2012. "Política ambiental discrecional y bienestar social: un modelo de inconsistencia dinámica," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 1, pages 1-1, June.
- Kevin Currier & Yanming Sun, 2014. "Market Power and Welfare in Electricity Markets Employing Tradable Green Certificate Systems," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 129-138, May.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David, 2005.
"Achieving Environmental Objectives Under Reduced Domestic Agricultural Support and Trade Liberalization: An Empirical Application to Taiwan,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 16-31, April.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David, 2005. "Achieving Environmental Objectives Under Reduced Domestic Agricultural Support and Trade Liberalization: An Empirical Application to Taiwan," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:129-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humber, Jacob, 2014. "Mergers and Market Power in the US Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170667, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anthony Downward, 2010. "Carbon Charges in Electricity Markets with Strategic Behavior and Transmission," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 159-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:4:p:825-833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .