Should Pollution Reductions Count as Productivity Gains for Agriculture?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiken, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka, Carl Jr., 2003. "Adjusting the measurement of US manufacturing productivity for air pollution emissions control," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 329-351, October.
- Marthin G Nanere & Iain Fraser, 2001.
"Total Factor Productivity as a Measure of Weak Sustainability,"
2001.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Marthin G Nanere & Iain Fraser, 2001. "Total Factor Productivity as a Measure of Weak Sustainability," Working Papers 2001.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Nanere, Marthin & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Total Factor Productivity as a Measure of Weak Sustainability," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125797, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Melfou, Katerina & Papanagiotou, Evangelos, 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Adjusted for a Detrimental Input," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), August.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2000. "Productivity growth and resource degradation in Pakistan's Punjab - a decomposition analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2480, The World Bank.
- Shaik, Saleem & Perrin, Richard K., 2001. "Agricultural Productivity and Environmental Impacts: The Role of Non-parametric Analysis," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20565, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huhtala, Anni & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2005. "Environmental Targets and Shadow Prices of Bad Outputs in Organic and Conventional Farming," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24575, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shaik, Saleem & Helmers, Glenn A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2002. "Direct And Indirect Shadow Price And Cost Estimates Of Nitrogen Pollution Abatement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:80:y:1998:i:3:p:591-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.