Statistical Estimation of Long-Run Elasticities of Supply and Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lamb, Russell L., 1997.
"Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 357-373.
- Diebold & Lamb, "undated". "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response So Variable?," Home Pages _055, University of Pennsylvania.
- Russell L. Lamb & Francis X. Diebold, 1996. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis X. Diebold & Russell L. Lamb, "undated". "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response so Variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fth:calaec:10-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:10-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahlgran, Roger A., 1981. "Dairy Marketing And Policy Analysis: A Critical Review Of Recent Empirical Studies," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259651, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Conner, J. Richard & Mathis, William Kary & Wilson, Robert R., 1969. "Evaluating Incentive Payment Programs Through Aggregate Production Response: The Case Of Mohair," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0, pages 1-10, December.
- Torok, Steven John, 1982. "International trade in commodities and labor: the case of the importation of Mexican agricultural labor and fresh market winter tomatoes into the US, 1964-1979," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800008550, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:40:y:1958:i:4:p:861-880.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.