Internship Roles In Training And Professional Developement Of Students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 59-80.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 17-46.
More about this item
Keywordsinternship; professional development; practical experience; gained confidence; applying faculty knowledge;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:986-991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .