Corporate Social Responsibility During The Economic Crisis. The Case Of The Romanian Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dra. Belén Fernández-Feijóo Souto, 2009. "Crisis and Corporate Social Responsibility: Threat or Opportunity?," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 2(1), pages 36-50, June.
- Irina-Eugenia Iamandi & Laura-Gabriela Constantin, 2009. "Addressing Socially Responsible Investments through Alternative Risk Transfer Solutions at International Level," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(33), pages 61-94, (3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel ECHEVARRIA-CRUZ & Sebastian VADUVA & Ioan FOTEA & Daniel NEAGOIE, 2015. "Business Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility Attitudes Among Sme Leaders In Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 830-839, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Economic Crisis; Stakeholders; Risk Management;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:963-969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.