The Relationship Between Accounting And Taxation: A Brief International Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2005.
"The Changing Relationship between Tax and Financial Reporting in Spain,"
Accounting in Europe,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 195-207, January.
- Christopher Nobes & Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2004. "The changing relationship between tax and financial reporting in Spain," Economics Working Papers 782, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Z. Boross & A. H. Clarkson & M. Fraser & P. Weetman, 1995. "Pressures and conflicts in moving towards harmonization of accounting practice: the Hungarian experience," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 713-737.
- Merete Christiansen, 1996. "The relationship between accounting and taxation in Denmark," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 815-833.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting; taxation; accounting systems;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:496-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .