Business Cycles in the New EU Member Countries and their Conformity with the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Artis, 2008.
"What do we now know about currency unions?,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 13-29.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008.
"Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Szapáry, György, 2005. "Business Cycle Sychronization in the Enlarged EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 5179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2006. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU," Working Papers 0604, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Michael J. Artis & Jarko Fidrmuc & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The transmission of business cycles Implications for EMU enlargement1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 559-582, July.
- Camacho, Maximo & Perez-Quiros, Gabriel & Saiz, Lorena, 2008. "Do European business cycles look like one?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2165-2190, July.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2005.
"Characterizing macroeconomic shocks in the CEECs,"
Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 227-234, December.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, "undated". "Characterizing macroeconomic shocks in the CEECs," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-12, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2005. "CHARACTERIZING MACROECONOMIC SHOCKS IN THE CEECs," Working Papers 05-12, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Wasim Ahmad & N. Bhanumurthy & Sanjay Sehgal, 2015. "Regime dependent dynamics and European stock markets: Is asset allocation really possible?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 77-107, February.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2013.
"Similar GDP-inflation cycles. An application to CEE countries and the euro area,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 124-144.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2013. "GDP-Inflation cyclical similarities in the CEE countries and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1552, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Joerg Breitung, 2006. "Business cycle transmission from the euro area to CEECs," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 229, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bekiros Stelios & Nguyen Duc Khuong & Uddin Gazi Salah & Sjö Bo, 2015.
"Business cycle (de)synchronization in the aftermath of the global financial crisis: implications for the Euro area,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(5), pages 609-624, December.
- Stelios Bekiros & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Gazi Salah Uddin & Bo Sjö, 2014. "Business Cycle (De)Synchronization in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis: Implications for the Euro Area," Working Papers 2014-437, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Carlo Di Giorgio, 2016. "Business Cycle Synchronization of CEECs with the Euro Area: A Regime Switching Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 284-300, March.
- Martin Gächter & Aleksandra Riedl & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald, 2013. "Business cycle convergence or decoupling? Economic adjustment of CESEE countries during the crisis," Chapters, in: Ewald Nowotny & Peter Mooslechner & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald (ed.), A New Model for Balanced Growth and Convergence, chapter 10, pages 147-169, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Breitung, Jorg, 2006. "How synchronized are new EU member states with the euro area? Evidence from a structural factor model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 538-563, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Dating algorithms; Cycle synchronization; EU enlargement; Seasonal adjustment;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdkaa:5km7v183wfr5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.