The policy determinants of hours worked across OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015.
"Can pro-growth policies lift all boats?: An analysis based on household disposable income,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2015(1), pages 227-268.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Can Pro-growth Policies Lift all Boats?: An Analysis Based on Household Disposable Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1180, OECD Publishing.
- Karin Fischer & Rauf Gönenç & Robert W. R. Price, 2011. "Austria: Public Sector Inefficiencies Have Become Less Affordable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 897, OECD Publishing.
- Klara Kaliskova, 2014.
"Tax and Transfer Policies and the Female Labor Supply in the EU,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp524, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kaliskova, Klara, 2015. "Tax and Transfer Policies and the Female Labor Supply in the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 8949, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013.
"Relative consumption, working time, and trade unions,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 170-179.
- Inga Hillesheim & Laszlo Goerke, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201310, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IZA Discussion Papers 7471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Inga Hillesheim, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Seifried, Frank Thomas & Steffensen, Mogens, 2014. "Consumption and wage humps in a life-cycle model with education," SAFE Working Paper Series 53, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Laszlo Goerke & Sabrina Jeworrek & Markus Pannenberg, 2015. "Trade union membership and paid vacation in Germany," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, December.
- KalÃÅ¡kovÃ¡, KlÃ¡ra, 2015. "Tax and transfer policies and female labor supply in the EU," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5ksnx2pnf7hf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.