2009 OECD Report on Division of Labour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md Zawawi Bin Abu Bakar & Wan Ab Rahman Khudzri Wan Abdullah (Ph.D), 2011. "An analysis on the issues of the rights of spouses in the Islamic Family Law in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 94-108, December.
- Knack, Stephen & Smets, Lodewijk, 2013. "Aid Tying and Donor Fragmentation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-76.
- Frot, Emmanuel & Olofsgård, Anders & Berlin, Maria Perrotta, 2014.
"Aid Effectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 127-138.
- Olofsgård, Anders & Perrotta, Maria & Frot, Emmanuel, 2013. "Aid Effectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition," SITE Working Paper Series 25, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Hossain, M.S. & Madlool, N.A. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Pandey, A.K. & Khan, Abdul Faheem, 2016. "Role of smart grid in renewable energy: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1168-1184.
- Richard L. Flight & Devon Sacramento, 2015. "Brand Attachment and the Compulsive Buyer," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(8), pages 157-171, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dcdkaa:5km7jvnlgdwb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.