Some perspectives on past recessions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph Lattimore & Trinh Le & Iris Claus & Adolf Stroombergen., 2009.
"Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23006, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lattimore, Ralph & Le, Trinh & Claus, Iris & Stroombergen, Adolf, 2009. "Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006," NZIER Working Paper 2009/6, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Bordo, Michael & Hargreaves, David & Kida, Mizuho, 2011.
"Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 331-355, December.
- Michael D. Bordo & David Hargreaves & Mizuho Kida, 2009. "Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/17, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Michael D. Bordo & David Hargreaves & Mizuho Kida, 2010. "Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience," NBER Working Papers 16027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca Williams, 2017. "Business cycle review: 2008 to present day," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 80, pages 1-22, March.
- repec:taf:nzecpp:v:50:y:2016:i:3:p:261-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viv B. Hall & C. John McDermott, 2016.
"Recessions and recoveries in New Zealand's post-Second World War business cycles,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Viv B. Hall & John McDermott, 2014. "Recessions and Recoveries in New Zealand's Post-Second World War Business Cycles," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2014/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Rebecca Craigie & David Gillmore & Nicolas Groshenny, 2012. "Not a jobless recovery, just a slow one," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2012/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- James Graham, 2014. "'N Sync: how do countries' economies move together?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2014/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- McKelvie, S. & Hall, Viv B., 2012. "Stylised facts for New Zealand business cycles: A post-1987 perspective," Working Paper Series 2364, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:june2008:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.