The Reserve Bank’s policy on outsourcing by banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Bollard, 2005. "Bank regulation and supervision in New Zealand: recent and ongoing developments," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 68, June.
- Leslie Hull, 2002. "Foreign-owned banks: Implications for New Zealand's financial stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Edward J. Kane, 2006.
"Confronting divergent interests in cross-country regulatory arrangements,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin,
Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 1-12., June.
- Edward J. Kane, 2006. "Confronting Divergent Interests in Cross-Country Regulatory Arrangements," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 18, pages 265-285 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Edward J. Kane, 2005. "Confronting Divergent Interests in Cross-Country Regulatory Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 11865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Bollard, 2004. "Supervising overseas-owned banks: New Zealand's experience," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:june2007:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.