Liberalisation of financial markets in New Zealand
This article reviews the development in the New Zealand financial sector and capital market over the last decade.
Volume (Year): 61 (1998)
Issue (Month): (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nzEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983.
"Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983. "Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-76, June.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983.
"Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-19, June.
- Alan Earl-Slater, 1998. "Report," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 65-68, July.
- Arthur Grimes, 1998. "The Asian financial crisis: How long will the downturn last?," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 215-224.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:december1998:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.