Does the decentralisation theorem apply to the French local governments? An empirical test on intermunicipal competences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Caroline Gallez, 2014. "L'intercommunalité dans la régulation publique territoriale. Le cas de deux communautés d'agglomération franciliennes," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 16(2), pages 183-206.
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011.
"The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 77(2), pages 87-104.
- Quentin FRÈRE & Hakim HAMMADOU & Sonia PATY, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a "zoo effect" in French jurisdictions?," Post-Print halshs-00664676, HAL.
- repec:cup:jdemec:v:77:y:2011:i:2-3:p:87-104_00 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nse:ecosta:ecostat_2017_497-498_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Etienne de Latude). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inseefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.