Coalition Formation and Voting in Public Goods Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinsson, Peter & Persson, Emil, 2016. "Public Goods and Minimum Provision Levels: Does the institutional formation affect cooperation?," Working Papers in Economics 655, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gerber, Anke & Neitzel, Jakob & Wichardt, Philipp C., 2013.
"Minimum participation rules for the provision of public goods,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 209-222.
- Anke Gerber & Jakob Neitzel & Philipp Christoph Wichardt, 2012. "Minimum Participation Rules for the Provision of Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 3733, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Dietz & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2012.
"Domestic politics and the formation of international environmental agreements,"
GRI Working Papers
87, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Simon Dietz & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2012. "Domestic Politics and the Formation of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2012.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alfred Endres & Bianca Rundshagen, 2013. "Incentives to Diffuse Advanced Abatement Technology Under the Formation of International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(2), pages 177-210, October.
- Xiaochuan Huang & Takehito Masuda & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2014.
"Cooperation among behaviorally heterogeneous players in social dilemma with stay or leave decisions,"
SDES-2014-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- Xiaochuan Huang & Takehito Masuda & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2016. "Cooperation among behaviorally heterogeneous players in social dilemma with stay of leave decisions," KIER Working Papers 944, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; Coalition formation; Cooperation; Voting;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnlsbe:102.00000011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .