Sectoral interdependences and cost structure in the Belgian economy : an application for input-output tables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Cornille & M. Dossche, 2006.
"The Patterns and Determinants of Price Setting in the Belgian Industry,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/386, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dossche, Maarten & Cornille, David, 2006. "The patterns and determinants of price setting in the Belgian industry," Working Paper Series 618, European Central Bank.
- David Cornille & Maarten Dossche, 2006. "The patterns and determinants of price setting in the Belgian industry," Working Paper Research 82, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:june:i:i:p:93-109 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output tables; sectoral interdependences; cost structure;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2005:m:june:i:ii:p:33-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.