Ohlson model by panel cointegration with Mexican data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ou, Jane A. & Penman, Stephen H., 1989. "Financial statement analysis and the prediction of stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 295-329, November.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Wei Su & Ya-Wen Chang & Yahn-Shir Chen & Hsu-Ling Chang, 2008. "The Relationship between Stock Price and EPS: Evidence Based on Taiwan Panel Data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(30), pages 1-12.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:30:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ota, Koji, 2002. "A test of the Ohlson (1995) model: Empirical evidence from Japan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 157-182.
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duran-Vazquez, Rocio & Lorenzo-Valdes, Arturo & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2011.
"Valuation of Latin-American stock prices with alternative versions of the Ohlson model: An investigation of cointegration relationships with time-series and panel-data,"
32043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duran-Vazquez, Rocio & Lorenzo-Valdes, Arturo & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2011. "Valuation of Latin-American stock prices with alternative versions of the Ohlson model: An investigation of cointegration relationships with time-series and panel-data," MPRA Paper 31354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmodelo de Ohlson; Valor de relevancia; cointegración en datos de panel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nax:conyad:v:55:y:2010:i:3:p:131-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto García-Narvaez (Technical Editor)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcunamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.