Formulation for Development Strategy of Gayo Coffee Agroindustry Institution Using Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, David W.L. & Shen, Yung-Chi & Yuan, Benjamin J.C. & Chou, Chiyan James, 2015. "Toward successful commercialization of university technology: Performance drivers of university technology transfer in Taiwan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 25-39.
- Forstater, Mathew, 2001. "Phenomenological and Interpretive-Structural Approaches to Economics and Sociology: Schutzian Themes in Adolph Lowe's Political Economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(2-3), pages 209-218, September.
- Pfohl, Hans-Christian & Gallus, Philipp & Thomas, David, 2011. "Interpretive structural modeling of supply chain risks," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 55230, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Battaglia, Daniele & Landoni, Paolo & Rizzitelli, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational structures for external growth of University Technology Transfer Offices: An explorative analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 45-56.
- Qazi, Abroon & Dickson, Alex & Quigley, John & Gaudenzi, Barbara, 2018. "Supply chain risk network management: A Bayesian belief network and expected utility based approach for managing supply chain risks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 24-42.
- Cristina Páez-Avilés & Esteve Juanola-Feliu & Islam Bogachan-Tahirbegi & Mónica Mir & Manel González-Piñero & Josep Samitier, 2015. "Innovation And Technology Transfer Of Medical Devices Fostered By Cross-Disciplinary Communities Of Practitioners," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-27, December.
- Kajikawa, Yuya & Mejia, Cristian & Wu, Mengjia & Zhang, Yi, 2022. "Academic landscape of Technological Forecasting and Social Change through citation network and topic analyses," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Rajiv Kumar Sharma, 2022. "Examining interaction among supplier selection strategies in an outsourcing environment using ISM and fuzzy logic approach," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 13(5), pages 2175-2194, October.
- Yuandi Wang & Ruifeng Hu & Weiping Li & Xiongfeng Pan, 2016. "Does teaching benefit from university–industry collaboration? Investigating the role of academic commercialization and engagement," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1037-1055, March.
- Yung-Chi Shen, 2017. "Identifying the key barriers and their interrelationships impeding the university technology transfer in Taiwan: a multi-stakeholder perspective," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(6), pages 2865-2884, November.
- Laura Kreiling & Ahmed Bounfour, 2020. "A practice-based maturity model for holistic TTO performance management: development and initial use," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1718-1747, December.
- Alam, Gazi Mahabubul & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Forhad, Abdur Rahman & Mubarak, Muhammad Shujaat, 2020. "Does the private university sector exploit sustainable residential life in the name of supporting the fourth industrial revolution?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Svetlana Karpycheva, 2017. "Research of Commercialization Models of Scientific Developments in Projects of Technological Entrepreneurship," Journal of Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 142-151, October.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea, 2018.
"The retreat of public research and its adverse consequences on innovation,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 97-111.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti, 2016. "The Retreat of Public Research and its Adverse Consequences on Innovation," Working Papers 31, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2016.
- Kim, Jong-Seok & Kim, Byung-Keun, 2022. "Examining different technology transfer capabilities and their counterpart works from two different positions," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Rajesh, R., 2017. "Technological capabilities and supply chain resilience of firms: A relational analysis using Total Interpretive Structural Modeling (TISM)," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 161-169.
- Hsuan-Yu Pan & Shen-Ho Chang & Chuan-Chuan Huang, 2017. "The Success Key Factors of Medical Institutes in China," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 1-6.
- Fuli Zhou & Yandong He & Felix T. S. Chan & Panpan Ma & Francesco Schiavone, 2022. "Joint Distribution Promotion by Interactive Factor Analysis using an Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(1), pages 21582440221, February.
- Sanjay Kumar Tyagi & Sujeet Kumar Sharma & R. Krishankumar & K. S. Ravichandran, 2022. "An extension of interpretive structural modeling using linguistic term sets for business decision-making," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 59(3), pages 1158-1177, September.
- René Y. Glogg & Anna Timonina-Farkas & Ralf W. Seifert, 2022. "Modeling and mitigating supply chain disruptions as a bilevel network flow problem," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 395-423, July.
- Concepta McManus & Abilio Afonso Baeta Neves & Alvaro Toubes Prata, 2021. "Scientific publications from non-academic sectors and their impact," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(11), pages 8887-8911, November.
- Alisha Lakra & Shubhkirti Gupta & Ravi Ranjan & Sushanta Tripathy & Deepak Singhal, 2022. "The Significance of Machine Learning in the Manufacturing Sector: An ISM Approach," Logistics, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-15, October.
- Ma, Hoi-Lam & Wang, Z.X. & Chan, Felix T.S., 2020. "How important are supply chain collaborative factors in supply chain finance? A view of financial service providers in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 341-346.
More about this item
Keywordsagroindustry; interpretive structural modeling; institution; Gayo coffee; strategy; Indonesia;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mup:actaun:actaun_2018066020487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://mendelu.cz/en/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ivo Andrle (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://mendelu.cz/en/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.