Interpretive structural modeling of supply chain risks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Kannan & Chaudhuri, Atanu, 2016. "Interrelationships of risks faced by third party logistics service providers: A DEMATEL based approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 177-195.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:153-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ddj:fserec:y:2017:p:293-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:615-626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsuan-Yu Pan & Shen-Ho Chang & Chuan-Chuan Huang, 2017. "The Success Key Factors of Medical Institutes in China," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 1-6.
- Sajid, Zaman & Khan, Faisal & Zhang, Yan, 2017. "Integration of interpretive structural modelling with Bayesian network for biodiesel performance analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 194-203.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:24-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouzon, Marina & Govindan, Kannan & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel Taboada, 2015. "Reducing the extraction of minerals: Reverse logistics in the machinery manufacturing industry sector in Brazil using ISM approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 27-36.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1355-1371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qazi, Abroon & Quigley, John & Dickson, Alex & Ekici, Şule Önsel, 2017. "Exploring dependency based probabilistic supply chain risk measures for prioritising interdependent risks and strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 189-204.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:55230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.