Il Mezzogiorno nella letteratura economica del 2011
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015.
"Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-41.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido, 2011. "How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Luciano Mauro, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1866, European Regional Science Association.
- L. Mauro & F. Pigliaru, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," Working Paper CRENoS 201103, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011. "Drivers of Regional Efficiency Differentials in Italy: Technical Inefficiency or Allocative Distortions?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 351-375, 09.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008. "Drivers of regional efficiency differentials in Italy: technical inefficiency or allocative distortions?," CERIS Working Paper 200802, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido, 2012. "Policies for local development: An evaluation of Italy's “Patti Territoriali”," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 15-26.
- Antonio Accetturo & Guido de Blasio, 2011. "Policies for local development: an evaluation of Italy's "Patti Territoriali"," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 789, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Annamaria Nifo, 2011. "L’industria del Mezzogiorno: un’analisi empirica sui divari di produttività," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 105-125.
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Are the subsidies to private capital useful? A Multiple Regression Discontinuity Design Approach," Working Papers 12, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Paniccià Renato & Piacentini Paolo & Prezioso Stefano, 2011. "The North-Centre and the Mezzogiorno in the Euro Age: the Same Lock-in?," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 357-357. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jqyfkm:doi:10.1432/36714:y:2011:i:4:p:1083-1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.