Il Mezzogiorno nella letteratura economica del 2011
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Mauro & F. Pigliaru, 2011.
"Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201103, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Luciano Mauro, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1866, European Regional Science Association.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011.
"Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-41.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Paniccià Renato & Piacentini Paolo & Prezioso Stefano, 2011. "The North-Centre and the Mezzogiorno in the Euro Age: the Same Lock-in?," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 357.
- Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido, 2012.
"Policies for local development: An evaluation of Italy's “Patti Territoriali”,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 15-26.
- Antonio Accetturo & Guido de Blasio, 2011. "Policies for local development: an evaluation of Italy's "Patti Territoriali"," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 789, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Annamaria Nifo, 2011. "L’industria del Mezzogiorno: un’analisi empirica sui divari di produttività," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 105-125.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008.
"Drivers of regional efficiency differentials in Italy: technical inefficiency or allocative distortions?,"
CERIS Working Paper
200802, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011. "Drivers of Regional Efficiency Differentials in Italy: Technical Inefficiency or Allocative Distortions?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 351-375, 09.
- Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido, 2011. "How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Are the subsidies to private capital useful? A Multiple Regression Discontinuity Design Approach," Working Papers 12, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jqyfkm:doi:10.1432/36714:y:2011:i:4:p:1083-1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.