Il Mezzogiorno nella letteratura economica del 2011
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annamaria Nifo, 2011. "L’industria del Mezzogiorno: un’analisi empirica sui divari di produttività," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 105-125.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Luciano Mauro, 2011.
"Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1866, European Regional Science Association.
- L. Mauro & F. Pigliaru, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," Working Paper CRENoS 201103, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Antonio Accetturo & Guido de Blasio, 2011.
"Policies for local development: an evaluation of Italy's "Patti Territoriali","
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
789, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido, 2012. "Policies for local development: An evaluation of Italy's “Patti Territoriali”," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 15-26.
- Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido, 2011. "How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Paniccià Renato & Piacentini Paolo & Prezioso Stefano, 2011. "The North-Centre and the Mezzogiorno in the Euro Age: the Same Lock-in?," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 357-357.
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Are the subsidies to private capital useful? A Multiple Regression Discontinuity Design Approach," Working Papers 12, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012.
"Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-41.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008.
"Drivers of regional efficiency differentials in Italy: technical inefficiency or allocative distortions?,"
CERIS Working Paper
200802, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011. "Drivers of Regional Efficiency Differentials in Italy: Technical Inefficiency or Allocative Distortions?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 351-375, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jqyfkm:doi:10.1432/36714:y:2011:i:4:p:1083-1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.