On applications of marginal models for categorical data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartolucci F. & Forcina A., 2002. "Extended RC Association Models Allowing for Order Restrictions and Marginal Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1192-1199, December.
- Bartolucci F. & Forcina A. & Dardanoni V., 2001. "Positive Quadrant Dependence and Marginal Modeling in Two-Way Tables With Ordered Margins," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1497-1505, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ntzoufras, Ioannis & Tarantola, Claudia, 2013. "Conjugate and conditional conjugate Bayesian analysis of discrete graphical models of marginal independence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 161-177.
- Ioannis Ntzoufras & Claudia Tarantola, 2012. "Conjugate and Conditional Conjugate Bayesian Analysis of Discrete Graphical Models of Marginal Independence," Quaderni di Dipartimento 178, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Claudia Tarantola & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Graphical Models of Marginal Independence for Three Way Contingency Tables," Quaderni di Dipartimento 172, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:040102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.