Available data on-budget and off-budget activities of Spanish central, state and local governments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fransisco Comín, 2006. "Reaching a Political Consensus for Tax Reform in Spain: The Moncloa Pacts, Joining the European Union and the Rest of the Journey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0601, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Javier J. Pérez, 2005.
"Early-warning tools to forecast General Government deficit in the euro area: the role of intra-annual fiscal Indicators,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2005/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Pérez, Javier J., 2005. "Early-warning tools to forecast general government deficit in the euro area: the role of intra-annual fiscal indicators," Working Paper Series 497, European Central Bank.
- F. Pedraja-Chaparro & J. Salinas-Jiménez & J. Suárez-Pandiello, 2006. "Financing Local Governments: The Spanish Experience," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0611, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsBudget forecasts and monitoring; state and local deficits; off-budget activities.;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:confer:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:43-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.