Competitiveness In Higher Education In Terms Of The Level Of Students' Satisfaction With E-Learning In Blended Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda Steg & Erik Verhoef & Michiel Bliemer & Bert van Wee, 2008.
Chapters,in: Pricing in Road Transport, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erik HernÃ¦s & Zhiyang Jia & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2001. "Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families," CESifo Working Paper Series 476, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hærnes, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families," Memorandum 15/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dominici, Gandolfo & Palumbo, Federica, 2013. "How to build an e-learning product: Factors for student/customer satisfaction," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 87-96.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilal Yildirir Keser, 2015. "Effects Of Higher Education On Global Competitiveness: Reviews In Relation With European Countries And The Middle East Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 58-68, January.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:4:p:121-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:10:y:2014:i:1:p:25-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .