The value, costs, and meaning of transnational migration in rural Oaxaca, Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto López-Córdova, 2005.
"Globalization, Migration, and Development: The Role of Mexican Migrant Remittances,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2005), pages 217-248, August.
- Ernesto LÃ³pez CÃ³rdova, 2004. "Globalization, Migration and Development: The Role of Mexican Migrant Remittances," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 82, Econometric Society.
- José Ernesto López Córdova, 2006. "Globalization, Migration and Development: The Role of Mexican Migrant Remittances," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2652, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Ernesto López-Córdova, 2006. "Globalization, migration and development : the role of Mexican migrant remittances," INTAL Working Papers 1440, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandon D. Lundy, 2011. "Dearly Deported: Social Citizenship of Undocumented Minors in the US," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, pages 55-66.
More about this item
KeywordsTransnationalism; identity; households; Mexico;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:journl:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:15-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (I. Sirkeci). General contact details of provider: http://www.tplondon.com/ .