Income Redistribution and Public-Good Provision in a Diverse Society
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Selim Jürgen Ergun, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision in a Diverse Society," ThE Papers 09/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
References listed on IDEAS
- Selim Ergun, 2010.
"From plurality rule to proportional representation,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 373-408, November.
- Selim Ergun, 2008. "From Plurality Rule to Proportional Representation," ThE Papers 08/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Enriqueta Aragonès, 2007.
"The key party in the Catalan government,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 249-271, December.
- Enriqueta Aragonès, 2006. "The Key Party in the Catalan Government," Working Papers 287, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Enriqueta Aragonés, 2007. "The Key Party in the Catalan Government," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 681.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Enriqueta Aragonès, 2007. "Government formation in a two dimensional policy space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(2), pages 151-184, January.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201106)167:2_291:irappi_2.0.tx_2-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .